Sahaja Yoga( Life Eternal Hong Kong) is a registered charitable organisation in Hong Kong.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
. Except expressly stated otherwise, the copyright of all the contents under Sahaja Yoga (Life Eternal Hong Kong) Limited ( i.e. Sahaja Yoga HK ), including but not limited to texts, graphics, photos, audios, videos, software and programmes,are owned by Sahaja Yoga HK.
2. Except expressly stated otherwise, none of the information and materials mentioned above can be copied, modified, reproduced, published, uploaded, transmitted and distributed in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of Sahaja Yoga HK. If you discover that other individuals or organizations have infringed the copyright of Sahaja Yoga HK, please contact us immediately.
1. The service on third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Sahaja Yoga HK has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Sahaja Yoga HK is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Sahaja Yoga HK shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
1. Browsing or using the services provided by Sahaja Yoga HK is solely at your own risk. Sahaja Yoga HK is not responsible for any loss or damage thus caused, including any losses and damage caused by the downloading of materials or otherwise obtained through the use of the services provided by Sahaja Yoga HK.
2. The information and content provided by Sahaja Yoga HK is based on Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, which means that it may not be applicable to the needs and norms or the situations of other regions.
3. Sahaja Yoga HK agrees to maintain the accuracy and the comprehensiveness of the content, but does not guarantee that it is error-free or without any defects, and is therefore not liable to any indemnification thus caused.
4. Sahaja Yoga HK may amend, vary or terminate the terms of services at any time without prior notice.
5. Except for the contents indicated as the production of Sahaja Yoga HK, any other contents, including but not limited to the links in Sahaja Yoga HK and the information in "message board/ Guest Book" are not within our scope of liability, and therefore Sahaja Yoga HK is not liable to any compensations caused by accidents, such as infection by computer virus, defamation, infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights. For the avoidance of doubts, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services provided by Sahaja Yoga HK is done at you own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
6. Sahaja Yoga HK is not responsible for any commercial dealings, product promotions and services that occurs as a result of her voluntary recommendations/ comments, or the links to any third-party websites, and is therefore not liable to any indemnifications and legal responsibilities. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the service provide by Sahaja Yoga HK, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, condition, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Sahaja Yoga HK shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on Sahaja Yoga HK.
expressly understand and agree that Sahaja Yoga HK shall not be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages,
including but not limited to, damages for loss or profits, goodwill, use, data
or other intangible losses, resulting from (1) the use or inability to use the
service; (2) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(3) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (4) any other
matter relating to the service.
The ultimate interpretation rests on the Chinese version.